Other Home Elevation Grants

Other Home Elevation Grants - Other Home Elevation Grants

If you do not qualify for the Hazard Mitigation Grant Program (HMGP) through Road Home, there are other grant options available to you.

Many parishes are offering local grant programs for home elevation, such as SRL grants. You just need to know if you qualify and how to apply. The conditions for qualification vary with each parish, but we can help you locate the information you need to help you start the process. A parish grant may cover up to 100% of your home elevation cost!

In addition to the local parish grants available, there is also funding available through your flood insurance (ICC) provider to supplement existing funds should they not fully cover the cost of your elevation. If you are unsure of what is available to you, give us a call (504-488-1956). Contact us now and we’ll find the options that are right for you.